Tuesday, September 26, 2006

cheese and me

I wake up in the morning, not knowing exactly how many calories am I going to consume today.....I wake up with no notion of what a difficult situation I will face once I open the refrigerator....and there I am in front of my double door super cooling refrigerator gazing into the chiller compartment...where I have a load of cheese cubes, bought at different times from different grocery stores, my mind going in and out of the bliss the cheese can cause to my tongue, to my heart to my soul........wonderful...and then to the tyres that are forming around my waist....and I move away with a shock, like as if a nightmare just passed my mind....I say "No"......and I say so, i just move with a jiffy pick up a cheese cube and blob .....it goes straight into my mouth, through the neck to my tummy and I feel Wow....with my eyes still closed, i want to believe and pray that the cheese get unnoticed by the digestive juices and i do not have to be shocked in front of the scales the next day........

1 comment:

The Bhandari's said...

*smiles * No comments :D